With 2017 just around the corner, now is the time to start planning an Arbor Day celebration in your community.
Ideas for celebrations and ready-to-use resources are available through the Arbor Day Foundation to help you get ready, including:
- Ways to celebrate the tree-planting holiday.
- The history of national Arbor Day.
- Ideas for inspiring your school or community to start a tree-planting tradition.
- Tips for connecting with volunteers in your area.
- Seedlings and other materials.
- The official national Arbor Day proclamation.
Get more tips at www.arborday.org/celebrate.
Planning a local Arbor Day celebration? Contact your state forestry agency for local assistance.